is a young ethical fashion brand established in 2015 in Budapest, Hungary.
- We combine our love for minimal style with strong motivation to save the Earth for our children
- We believe that if people are provided with the choice of beautifully designed ethical fashion, they will go for it
The production of our clothes and bags saves 50-85% of energy and materials, compared with a new item. With buying Sharolta, you make a significant contribution to saving resurces and the climate. We also make charity products for those in need.
We utilize the society’s textile waste, which is collected by friendly urban communities, like our strategic partner Impact Hub Budapest or Hungarian Waste Alliance. Additional second hand material is sourced from used clothes shops, like Humana. When not otherwise stated, our pieces are typically 100% upcycled except the straps, zips, buttons, etc.
We work with local seamstresses from Hungary, who turn old denim into well-made bags and clothes. We are proud to provide income for these people, and we are proud of the great handcraft they do! Every finished item is checked individually, so that Sharolta pieces comply with highest quality standard.
Wanna join the fashion revolution?
- Drop your old jean in one of our collector boxes (in Budapest only)!
- Buy one of our trendy bags, or clothes for him or her
- Read our favourite blogs (in Hungarian) and (in English) about sustainable and ethical fashion.
- Support an orphan children in Africa by giving him/her an upcycled schoolbag.
- first Sharolta clothes collection launched – April, 2015
- Sharolta is selected among the designer of WAMP – the Hungarian Design Market – June, 2016
- Sharolta wins “Smartandsocial” startup competition – December, 2016
- first bag collection launched – January, 2017
- First charity products sent to Kenya, Africa, – April 2017
- Sharolta is seller of the month at WAMP, – May, 2017